Occupational Health and Safety Consultant
Work Health and Safety Consultant
Australia Working Safely was established in Tasmania in 1996. Since then it has assisted organisations with their Work Health and Safety endeavours in a diversity of industries - civil construction, forestry , sawmilling, fabrication and engineering workshops, hospitality, aged care, disability services, education and the rural industry, to name some of them.
As an Occupational Health and Safety Consultant / Work Health & Safety Consultant , Australia Working Safely offers a range of services to assist organisations in managing Work Health and Safety in Tasmania, mainland Australia and New Zealand
- Conducting Hazard Inspections & Risk Assessments of work places and work activities.
- Auditing of Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Training , including being accredited with Workplace Standards to conduct Health & Safety Representative (HSR) training .
- Developing individual Work Health and Safety Management Systems to suit each organisation depending on their size and range of activities.
- Assisting organisations with the implementation of their system such as facilitating Health & Safety Committee meetings.
- Assisting organisations who already have "bits and pieces" used for Work and Safety Management but need help in putting them into a logical and administrative structure.
- Facilitating incident investigations.